>

Tinnitus E-Programme

Go to content
CBT for Tinnitus Bulletin Board
Or scroll down the board entries below
Click on any that interest you

Best of both worlds
One to one Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and internet based CBT (iCBT) affords the best of both worlds
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 30/11/2022
The Red Car
A story about Percy, Bert, Eric, Jim and Alex who all bought a red car - an analogy
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 3/8/2022
Why isn't the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme an App?
Two years ago I looked in to making an app for the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme. So why did I stop?
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 2/8/2022
Anxiety uses Avoidance as a Strategy
Approximately 75% who send in a TFI enrol. Why don't the remaining 25%?
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 28/7/2022
Did you know
There is no standard guidance for clinicians in how to use CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) for tinnitus? So, how does the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme work?
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 27/7/2022
Guiding Principle
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is a treatment for the DISTRESS that tinnitus causes
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 18/6/2022
Use of the TFI as Standard and the new 12 Module CBT for Tinnitus course
Over time the TFI makes it possible to see improvements AND identify what still needs to be addressed
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 29/6/2020
Listening to and monitoring tinnitus
A PERSONAL EXPERIMENT: I chose a weekend to MONITOR my tinnitus. Just to observe what it did in terms of loudness. I used a simple scale of 1-10, 1 = very quiet, and 10 = as loud as I believe it can possibly be.
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 18/3/2020
Long term results - 12 months after completing the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme
A year after completing the CBT for Tinnitus E-Programme, results are being maintained and even improved... similar consistency of improvement as in clinic
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 3/3/2020
Partnership with the British Tinnitus Association
15% saving on ALL services provided through the Tinnitus E-Programme including 1-1 Assessments and 1-1 idividual courses of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Tinnitus
Published by Debbie Featherstone - 4/2/2020
Back to content